Base G60 I Gas Plancha
Plancha stands for creative outdoor cooking on an Stainless Steel baking plate over gas burners. The tradition, which originated in the Basque Country, is extremely popular in southern Europe and is now conquering the rest of the world.
Base series features a basic design with a piezo-electric ignition push button for all the burners at the same time. The grease tray is placed in the right side of the front panel, and it stays visible, great for throwing away or reusing the accumulated fat very easily.
The model Base G60 I includes a solid Stainless Steel plate.
- 2 Stainless Steel burner with a total performance of 6400 W.
- Stainless Steel cooking plate.
- Completely Stainless Steel chassis construction.
- Cooking surface: 61,5 x 48 cm.
- Standing feet.
- An exclusive enamelling process that waterproofs the Premium Cast Steel to guarantee fast and easy cleaning.
- Removable drip tray of 450 ml.
- Gas control knobs.
- Piezzo ignition push button "Press & Burn".
- Upright edges.
- Number of persons: 8-10.
- Width: 62,5 cm.
- Depth: 48 cm.
- Height: 19,5 cm.
- Weight: 24 Kg.