Pellet Barbecue Traeger Pro 22 Blue.
Traeger Wood Pellet Barbecues pack big hardwood flavour, from sweet cherry, to savoury mesquite, into everything you grill, smoke, bake, roast, braise, sear, & BBQ. Traeger’s wood pellets are made with 100% pure, natural hardwood giving you authentic flavour and nothing else. Grilling has never been easier: just set it and forget it and let the Traeger work its wood-fired magic.
The redefined Pro grill has a linebacker-like sawhorse chassis for stability. Get even weight distribution while hauling your grill with the brawny new side-lift bar, the all-terrain wheels are rock-solid and make rolling your grill over pavers, rocks, and dirt simple. The new series touts better temperature control, the Digital Pro Controller has Advanced Grilling Logic to keep temps between 70 and 230 ºC for guaranteed precision grilling. Create the Traeger taste for family and friends when you take your grilling experience Pro.
Digital Pro Controller with AGL:
- Maintains temperature between 70 and 230 ºC.
- Temperature probe takes 60 readings per minute to maintain the preset temperature.
- Monitor internal temps without opening the lid thanks to it's Blue LED Panel.
- Average variance over an hour-long cook after the grill has achieved initial set temperature. Ambient air temperature 22 ºC without wind.
Dual Meat Temperature Probes:
- Includes two meat probes: give you perfect temperature readings on two items at once.
- Monitor internal temps without opening the lid.
- Never overcook your meat again.
Hopper Clean Out:
- Change pellet flavours on the fly.
- Open the back door to emtpy pellets.
How it works:
1.- Hopper: Place 100% pure Traeger Hardwood Pellets into your hopper.
2.- Controller: Turn your BBQ to smoke, which starts your fire, then just like your oven, turn your desired temperature.
3.- Auger: The Auger brings pellets of the fire pot, the higher the temp the faster it moves pellets.
4.- Fire Pot: The hot rod starts the fire, the fan stokes the fire creates a convection of smoke spinning around your food.
5.- Drip Tray: Keeps the direct flames off your food while catching food drippings (cover with aluminium foil for easy clean up).
* The igniter rod is activated and glows red hot for the first four minutes to ignite the pellets in the fire pot.
* These cost-effective pellets burn at a rate of only >1 kg/h on high heat, >0,5 kg/h on medium heat and only 200 gr/h when smoking.
- Taste: Wood naturally enhances flavour. Real wood, Real flavour.
- Versatility: Grill, Smoke, Bake, Roast, Braise & BBQ. Cook hot and fast or low and slow.
- Ease: No need to babysit, set and forget it thanks to the digitally controlled system.
- Consistency: Traeger manages the temperature for you. Perfect results with every single cook.
- Super Strong and Solid Construction.
- Durable Powder Coated Steel Blue Lid.
- Cooking Power: 20,000 BTU's.
- Smokes from 70 ºC to 230 ºC to sear to perfection.
- Natural Airflow for Convection Cooking.
- Great cleaning system: everything is collected in the side grease bucket.
- Easy to Clean Porcelain Grill Grates.
- Cooking Surface: 55,88 x 48,26 cm.
- Extra Warming Rack: 55,88 x 17,78 cm.
- 8,2 kg. of Hopper Capacity.
- Easy Hopper Access while grilling.
- Works Automatically.
- 2 Rugged All-Terrain Wheels to roll the BBQ quietly.
- Side Lift Bar for easily move the BBQ around the patio.
- 2 Temperature probes.
- Precise Temperature Control.
- 60 Readings of Temperature per minute.
- Auto-Start System that is Simple and Safe to use.
- Powerful Steel Construction and Durable Powder Coat Finish.
- Versatility to Grill, Smoke, Bake, Roast, Braise, and BBQ.
- Fuelled by 100% Pure Hardwood Pellets. Real Wood, Real Flavour.
- Extremely low consume.
- Dimensions: 104 (W) x 68,66 (D) x 124,5 (H) cm.
- Weight: 47 kg.