Origin G75 I Gas Plancha
Plancha stands for creative outdoor cooking on an Enamelled Cast-Steel baking plate over gas burners. The tradition, which originated in the Basque Country, is extremely popular in southern Europe and is now conquering the rest of the world.
Origin series features a basic design with a electronic ignition push button for all the burners at the same time. The grease tray is wide as the plate is, and it stays visible, great for throwing away or reusing the accumulated fat very easily.
The Cast-Steel cooking plate has a double Porcelain Enamel that provides great non-stick properties against any kind of food.
- 3 Stainless Steel burners with a total performance of 9000 W.
- Porcelain Enamelled Cast Steel non-stick cooking plate.
- Completely Stainless Steel chassis construction.
- Cooking surface: 74,8 x 54,5 cm.
- Standing feet.
- An exclusive enamelling process that waterproofs the Premium Cast Steel to guarantee fast and easy cleaning.
- Removable drip tray of 1,5 lt.
- Gas control knobs.
- Electronic ignition system "Press & Burn".
- Upright edges.
- Number of persons: 10-15.
- Width: 76 cm.
- Depth: 54,5 cm.
- Height: 24,5 cm.
- Weight: 30 Kg.